Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun with urbandictionary.com

Kudos to my newest cyber-pal, raindog, for posting this on his blog and giving me the idea. Now obviously i have to try it.

Go to www.urbandictionary.com and type in your answer to each question in the search box, then write the first definition it gives you... (The italicized bits are examples urbandic provides.)

1) Your name?
Lili: A sweet girl who's always there for you

ur sucha lili

I kinda like the second def too: The hottest bitch around... A pimpette.. will pimp your sorry ass anytime, anywhere. You will fall upon her great majesty, she will seduce you in all manner.. beware all men

Damn Lili... u own me!) :^)

[Uh, yeah... if only! Why, then, weren't my uh, feminine wiles enough to get Manu Chao to come perform in Vancouver this year? Why? Huh?]

Papillon: Isn't defined yet. Hmm. I kinda like being indefinable.


2) What Should You Be Doing?
Writing
a kind of love that thats annoying as hell and makes you want to pull your hair out. It keeps you up at night, and it makes you think about the world entirely differently. Its a passion that is unlike any other. It overides everything in your life.
What do i want to do with my life?

I want to be writing.

[Okay now, is this thing part Ouija Board, or what?]

3) Favorite Food?
Paella: Anal sex with a Latina. (!!)

Ben Affleck left because J-Lo wouldn't give him any of that sweet paella. (Wonder if Marc Anthony got any luckier?)

[I'm not even going to dignify that one with any sort of comment or analysis. Though I do think Latinas are hot. Maybe a sexy dance together to some compelling Cumbria? Oh, except of course, I can't dance. Kay. Let's leave this one well enough alone.]


4) Hometown?
Vancouver: Vancouver is a city on the west coast of Canada. It has been voted and said by most to be the most beautifull city in the world. Mountains wall in the city and the ocean crashes downtown. In ten minutes you can be walking in old growth forests. Greenpeace, adbusters, legal pot, safe injection sites and things like this make Vancouver Hated by right wing nuts. Vancouver has the highest density, highest property values and best heath standards of Any city its size in the world.

In Vancouver I sit by the ocean in peace. Every other city seems empty to me after loving Vancouver.

[Hey, it's not utopia, but it's home and I love it. Having said that, I'd still love to spend winters somewhere in Central or South America.]

5) Word to describe yourself?
Diplomat
A person who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you actually look forward to the trip.
A Diplomat is a Diplomat. Theres ur example.

6)Last person you talked to on the phone?
Husband
1) Someone who has your back when you need it, but knows when to get the hell out of your way when he has to. Useful for fixing things, keeping you warm, and that fuzzy soft happy feeling that he usually creates.
2)Also, apparently something most of the previous definition submitters haven't the personality to attract.

1)"I love my husband, he managed to fix the toilet after it exploded and started spitting zombies out every fifteen minutes" - Random Female Victim of Zombie Attacks
2)"...In short he is about useless." - Well, I suppose you'd think that, being completely unable to attract a decent guy.



7) What are you drinking?
Wine:
form of dance, involves gyration of hips, can be slow or fast must always be sexy. performed to mainly west indian music like reggae, calypso and soca.

If you don't mind...would you take a wine with me?


8) Favorite color?
Purple
Extremely potent marijuana, specifically marijuana buds that have a purple hue to them. Also accompanied by a fragant, usually fruity smell and mad perma-grin.

Yo, you gotta come over and smoke, boy! I got the purple!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Sory type the response in the post below this as i surfing from cyber cafe.

Urbandictionary is fun. thanks for sharing.